About Clare Badrick
I have been passionate about natural health since a teenager when I had serious hormonal challenges and acne issue. I realized very early on in my life the limitations of the conventional approach to such issues and began to seek alternatives. I experimented with diets, detox’s, supplements, bowel cleanses, aromatherapy oils and many other things all whilst doing a degree in Business Studies!
After qualifying in Business with marketing (2;1) I became a marketing manager for a well known Aromatherapy company. I was lucky enough to learn a lot about essential oils and also on the side studied reflexology.
By 25 I was clear that I wanted to be a doctor of natural medicine, the problem was I was ahead of my time and that this wasn’t (and still isn’t) something that is recognized in the UK! So I returned to University to study what was my best option at the time – a degree in Naturopathy and Osteopathy. Qualifying 4 years later with first class honours (1996).
Since then I have been in practice as a Naturopath and Osteopath, although my focus now is as a Naturopath and Bio-Resonance practitioner. Over the years I have studied many other areas of natural medicine including Bio-Resonance therapy, Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy, Therapeutic lasers, cranial osteopathy, biopuncture, scenar therapy and many others.
I now focus on helping women with hormonal issues such as PMS, peri-menopause and menopause, painful periods and cyclical headaches, endometriosis and PCOS. But also see love to help people with skin conditions (because of my years with acne and hormonal problems I resonate with these conditions). I also help people with a wide range of other complaints such as fatigue, allergies, digestive problems and chronic pain.
Qualifications and Registrations
- BSC (Hons) degree Osteopathic Medicine (first class) from British College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM) formerly British College of Naturopathy and Osteopathy (BCNO) 1996
- ND Diploma of Naturopathic Medicine also from BCNO 1996
- Diploma in Herbal Medicine from College of Phytotherapy 2002
- Certificates in NES Health BioEnergetiX system 2003
- Well Being Coacing Certificate with The Chrysalis Effect – ME/CFS specific organisation 2017
- Certificates in basic and advanced BICOM Bioresonance therapy 2018/2019