About Clare Badrick
I have been passionate about natural health since a teenager when I had serious hormonal challenges and acne issue. I realized very early on in my life the limitations of the conventional approach to such issues and began to seek alternatives. I experimented with diets, detox’s, supplements, bowel cleanses, aromatherapy oils and many other things all whilst doing a degree in Business Studies!
After qualifying in Business with marketing (2;1) I became a marketing manager for a well known Aromatherapy company. I was lucky enough to learn a lot about essential oils and also on the side studied reflexology.
By 25 I was clear that I wanted to be a doctor of natural medicine, the problem was I was ahead of my time and that this wasn’t (and still isn’t) something that is recognized in the UK! So I returned to University to study what was my best option at the time – a degree in Naturopathy and Osteopathy. Qualifying 4 years later with first class honours (1996).
Since then I have been in practice as a Naturopath and Osteopath, although my focus now is as a Naturopath and Bio-Resonance practitioner. Over the years I have studied many other areas of natural medicine including Bio-Resonance therapy, Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy, Therapeutic lasers, cranial osteopathy, biopuncture, scenar therapy and many others.
I qualified as an Essence Coach in April 2022. Essence coaching is the deepest of all my offerings read more about it on the Essence Coaching page.
I help people with a wide range of health issues from hormonal issues, allergies, digestive and gut health problems, immune issues, fatigue issues, skin conditions, anxiety and stress, life dilemma’s, internal emotional conflict, mysterious chronic health conditions, chronic pain and much more.
Qualifications and Registrations
- BSC (Hons) degree Osteopathic Medicine (first class) from British College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM) formerly British College of Naturopathy and Osteopathy (BCNO) – 1996
- ND Diploma of Naturopathic Medicine also from BCNO – 1996
- Diploma in Herbal Medicine from College of Phytotherapy – 2002
- Certificates in NES Health BioEnergetiX system – 2003
- Well Being Coaching Certificate with The Chrysalis Effect for ME/CFS – 2017
- Certificates in basic and advanced BICOM Bioresonance therapy – 2018/2019
- Anatomy in Motion training with Gary Ward – March 2022
- Certified as an Essence Coach – April 2022